800g cauliflower, cut into florets
280ml vegan vegetable stock
115g of vegan cheese spread (grated hard cheese can also be used)
1 tsp mustard
1 tbsp chopped parsley
Freshly ground salt and black pepper
1 red onion, thinly sliced
120g cherry tomatoes, halved
1) Cook the cauliflower in boiling water until just cooked. This will take approximately 8-10 minutes.
2) Mix the cornflour with enough of the stock to make a paste.
3) Heat the remaining stock in a second pan. Add the cornflour paste and heat gently until the stock thickens.
4) Stir in the cheese into the stock and stir until melted. Now add the mustard and parsley. Season to taste and mix well.
5) Transfer the cauliflower into a heatproof dish. Pour over the sauce and mix gently until the cauliflower is coated.
6) Scatter the cherry tomato halves and sliced onions over the top of the cauliflower.
7) Grill for approximately 5 minutes, until bubbling and golden.